To delete an old 2-Step device, follow these steps:
- Go to mycalnet.berkeley.edu (CalNet Account Manager) and log in using an alternative 2-Step device or printed passcode
- On the left-side menu, select “Manage 2-Step Verification”
- Log in to “Device Control Panel” by performing another 2-Step to authenticate
- Under “My Settings and Devices”, click the blue “Device Options” button for the device you want to delete
- Click the red Trash Can icon to delete the device
- After the prompt asking “Are you sure you want to remove this device?”, select “Remove”
If you are still having issues logging in or deleting a device after following these steps, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for help.