From a bCourses site's Media Gallery
1. Click +Add Media (If you do not see the +Add Media button it may be because you have added Playlists and are on the Playlists tab; click the Media tab).
2. Select the media item(s) you want to publish to this Media Gallery.
3. Click Publish (at the top of the page).
The media item(s) you selected become(s) visible in the Media Gallery you started from.
From My Media (can publish to one or more bCourses sites' Media Galleries at once)
1. Click the checkbox to the left of each media item you want to publish.
2. Scroll to the top of the page and from the Actions menu, choose Publish.
3. Click the Published radio button if it is not already selected.
The "Publish in Gallery" selector should be visible.
4. Select the course site(s) to which you want the media published to the site's Media Gallery.
5. Click Save.
The Media item(s) you selected in step 1 is/are now visible in the Media Galleries of the course site(s) you selected in step 4.
Note: If you only need to publish one item, here are other ways to get to the "Publish in Gallery" selector:
- From My Media, click on the media item's title and then from the Actions drop down menu, select Publish.
- From My Media, click on the Edit icon (pencil icon) next to the media item and then click the Publish tab.