If you need other UC Berkeley users to help you manage your Kaltura videos (to be able to edit or publish them) or to be able to view the videos without having first published them, you'll want to add them as collaborators. You can do this in either bCourses or MediaSpace. You must repeat the steps for each video; at this time there is no way to add collaborators to multiple videos at once.
How to add collaborators or change the owner of Kaltura Media
1. Go to your My Media on any bCourses site or MediaSpace.
2. Follow the steps in Change Media Owner and Add Collaborator or watch the video below to add collaborators to your Kaltura media.
The collaborator roles and permissions are as follows:
- Co-Editor: Can edit media’s metadata, use the editor and replace media. Co-Editors cannot delete media or change collaborators. Co-Editors have access to the analytics data for the media.
- Co-Publisher: Can publish media to channels.
- Co-Viewer: Can view media.