If you have ever accessed My Media or Media Gallery in bCourses, whether to add media or just to view it, you would have been asked to “authorize” Kaltura. Assuming that you clicked the Authorize button, your Kaltura account was created.
Similarly, if you’ve gone to MediaSpace and logged in with your Calnet credentials, you created a Kaltura account.
If you’re not sure whether you’ve done any of this, do one of the following:
If you already use bCourses:
- Log in to bCourses and go to any course or project site.
- In the left hand navigation, click on either My Media or Media Gallery. (If you do not see My Media or Media Gallery in the navigation, it has been disabled for that site; try another.)
- If My Media or Media Gallery loads, that means you already have an account. If you are asked to authorize, click the Authorize button, and your account will be created.
If you don't use bCourses:
- Go to MediaSpace.
- Click on Guest (on the upper right corner) and choose Login.
- Log in with your Calnet credentials. You now have an account.