Use Kaltura to share your Zoom recordings by following these steps:
- If Media Gallery is not visible in your bCourses site navigation, enable Media Gallery (sharing with bCourses site members) in your bCourses site nativation. For help with this step, please see: How do I add My Media or Media Gallery to my bCourses site?
- Click on Media Gallery in your bCourses site navigation
- Click Add Media, then click Add New and select Media Upload (see image below)
- Click on “Choose a file to upload,” and select the zoom recordings (.mp4 files) you would like to upload. Please see info below for help finding your Zoom recordings.
- Sign in to the Berkeley Zoom web portal: https://berkeley.zoom.us/recording
- In the navigation menu, click Recordings.
- Download the recording to your computer.
By default, all recordings will be placed in a Zoom folder in Documents:
PC: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\Zoom
Mac: /Users/User Name/Documents/Zoom
Zoom Help: Finding and Viewing Recordings
- After uploading your file, you will be presented with an upload confirmation page, allowing you to name your file (zoom_0.mp4 is probably not a good name for your file…), provide a description, set a Publishing Schedule, add Collaborators, and define the Publishing Status (private= personal use, published = sharing with bCourses site members only)
- Click Save after you have completed the Upload Media page. Your Zoom recording is now viewable by all members (students, TAs, GSIs) in your bCourses site.