At this time IST supports the below operating systems with the bSecure remote access service using the GlobalProtect client software.
- Apple iOS (iPhone, iPad)
- 10 through 13 32bit Devices GlobalProtect v5.0.7 and older
- 10 through 14 64bit Device GlobalProtect 5.0.8 and newer
- Apple macOS on Intel Hardware
- 10.12 - 10.15
- 11 - Big Sur - GlobalProtect 5.1.7+ and 5.2.4+ (older versions will cause issues with networking)
- Apple macOS on M1 Hardware is not supported at this time
- ChromeOS v80 and later with the Android application
- Google Android 6 - 10
- Microsoft Windows 8.1, 10, and 10 UWP (32bit and 64bit on Intel and ARM)
Linux platforms are not supported by Service Desk but client software is available. Please review KB0013501 for more information.
Client software other than GlobalProtect by Palo Alto Networks is not supported.
If a newer operating system is not listed it means the manufacturer has not yet certified that operating system to work with their client so the bSecure project is unable to support those platforms as well. Please note that developer, beta, and any other form or preview release of operating systems are not supported.