An enterprise license for Yet Another Mail Merge (YAMM) has been sponsored for campus departments. YAMM is an add-on that integrates with bMail to provide the ability to send personalized emails, newsletters, or forms to multiple recipients, without the need to write HTML for templates. To mitigate security risks, we recommend the YAMM enterprise license is utilized with Special Purpose Accounts (SPAs) rather than individual accounts.
Departments can request YAMM to be installed through this Google Form.
For individual accounts, staff can install the YAMM add-on from the Sheets toolbar: Add-ons > Get add-ons
or from the G Suite Marketplace:
Key Features of Yet Another Mail Merge
- Send up to 1500 addresses per account, per day
- Extremely easy to use
- User support provided by YAMM https://yet-another-mail-merge.com
- Analytics such as open/click through rates in real time
- Schedule campaigns for certain days/times
- Add different CC/BCC/Attachments to each email
- Import contacts from Google Contacts and Salesforce
The Enterprise License has been renewed through April 25, 2020.