AirBears2 is the new campus wireless network. It allows you to use a stored key or your laptop, tablet, or mobile device to access the wireless network without having to login with your CalNet ID and Passphrase.
In order to connect to AirBears2, you must first create an AirBears2 Key, which is used in lieu of your CalNet Passphrase.
1. Navigate to https://idc.berkeley.edu/mmk and login with your CalNet ID and Passphrase
2. After logging in, select the "AirBears2" service.
3. Select the "Set Key..." button
4. A key will be generated for you to use. This is the password you will need to enter on any of your devices when connecting. Click on the "Set Key" button after you've memorized the key.
5. Once your key has been set, you will see a confirmation screen. You are now ready to connect to AirBears2.
Below are links to instructions for connecting to AirBears2 on various devices:
Windows 8 and 8.1 https://berkeley.service-now.com/kb_view.do?sysparm_article=KB0010494
For additional assistance, contact CSS IT at 510-664-9000 and follow the prompts to reach a technician from between 8 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday. A ticket may also be submitted throughhttp://sharedservices.berkeley.edu/it/ or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org